I have finally discovered Gardner Village. I didn't even know about it until this year. They make a really big deal about Halloween and the whole village is covered in witches and pumpkins. There are lots of fun cute shops, great places to eat, and tons of cute activities for kids. It is such a charming place. People are dressed up as witches and alot of the kids come in their costumes. My mom and I went with Alicia and her mom and we liked it so much we took Sarah, Bethany and all the kids back the next week - so I've been twice already. I got really picture happy because there are so many photo opps. I think I am going to make it an annual thing, it will be so fun when Jacks can enjoy it more too.
the girls


Lovin' the stroller







4 comments:
I really need to go there, it looks like a blast. I can't believe how old your sisters kids are. Your family is so stinkin' cute! You are looking beuatiful, as usual! Are you sure you just had Jackson? Jiminy. Jackson just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Cute pictures!! I love that first one with the beanie....awwwwww!!! You look freaking amazing...I don't understand how people do it...my little one is 17 months old and I look like I had him a month ago still. I just envy your cuteness!
As everyone has said you look HOT! Wow! Em what a cute mommy you are. I miss you tons. Glad you discovered Gardner Village I love that place.
Post a Comment