Suprise suprise I got really excited about Jackson's first Halloween. There are so many cute costumes out there! Nick wanted him to be a giant whoopi cushion. Although that would be a great way to explain all the noises he makes.....I had to go with my favorite. I found a great sock monkey costume for him at target. I am crazy about it - I LOVE anything vintage! It was a little too simple so I had to buy some felt and pom poms to "spruce it up". I even found an actual sock monkey to be his little side kick. Trubs wants to play with it so bad but knows its not his toy so he just lays on the ground and stares at it - what a good dog! Jacks even has a darling sock monkey blanket that Grandma Maxine made for him. I know I got a little carried away as usual..but Halloween is my favorite! I'll post more photos later of the big day!
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago




2 comments:
LOVE IT!
I love his costume!! It is darling. Your birthday cake looked so yummy! And that picture of your boys made me realize how much of you that little baby has. He seriously has your big dark eyes! But there is also a lot of Nick in him too. He looks so much older now! They grow faster when you only see them a couple times a month I guess. haha
Post a Comment