Friday, October 10, 2008

ART shmART

Hey so I just thought I would let you all know that if you are interested in checking out some of my art work it is going to be displayed in the new Union Building at Weber State. It will mostly be work from my Thesis Show. It should be up in a few weeks and will be there for the rest of the school year. I am also starting a new body of work so keep an eye out for my new website so you can check that out too! I will let you know!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

oooooooowwwwwwwww I LOVE THOSE LAST TWO! They are amazing. Seriously! Are you selling them yet? I want to buy one from you someday. I need a piece of REAL art in my house for a conversational piece.

ps I think I am an Edward kind of girl...I need to read those chapters online of Edward's view. But really I have a soft spot for Jacob too. What are you?

Hammers said...

You know how much I love your work. I am so glad I was able to go to your thesis show. I can hardly wait to see what you got up your sleeve. I would be proud to have a one of your pieces in my home. Saturday was fun! Jazz parties for sure!

Mindy said...

Emily,
Nice to hear from you. Your little Jackson is darling! Seeing cute babies like him make me all the more anxious for mine to arrive. It's fun to hear/see what's going on in your life. Your artwork is amazing as usual.