Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday

I am officially in my LATE twenties! How weird. It isn't as bad as I thought - I feel like being my age is all worth while since I have my little bub to show for it. It was so great to have my first birthday with Jayjoebean. Nick and I got to escape for a night out and went to The Melting Pot - which is one of my favs and shopping at Gateway. I always feel so spoiled by him! On Sunday we had a great little birthday party at mama Carol and papa Bob's house. I am so lucky to have such a kick butt fam - Love you guys!

Christian and Kyle were SO excited to help blow out the candles!


The famous Hart Family chocolate pudding cake! Yummers - thanks Mom
Dessert at the Melting Pot

3 comments:

Bryndie said...

Happy Birthday again! Looked like you had a good one. I love the Halloween costume, and I think your little one looks just like you now. It is so funny how they can change so fast

Hammers said...

Okay, so I told you Happy Birthday the day before your birthday and then was a loser and didn't call you on your actual birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are getting old. Kind of.

Hammers said...

Okay, so I told you Happy Birthday the day before your birthday and then was a loser and didn't call you on your actual birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are getting old. Kind of.