Branson, Nick, Gordon & Sherrie
Chris, Bethany, Nick, Erica
Brandi, Debbie, Breanne, Addalie, Shawnee
Cutie Pies Branson & Macey
Grandma and Jacks

So this actually happened a few weeks ago - and I have been too preoccupied to finally write about it. We had a small group over for Jjoe's baby blessing (small as in only brothers, sister and parents). Of course Nick did an amazing job he is so great at things like that. I was so proud of him, he is such a cute daddy. It went really well - Jackson cried for 90% of the event - but at least not during the blessing. I was obsessed with getting him a bow tie and suspenders for his outfit. I don't know why I love that so much. He looked like a little gentlemen..all he needs is a top hat and a monocle. Okay no, I don't want him to look too much like Mr Peanut.... Or do I?




6 comments:
haha that was very cute outfit! You are so funny! So what is up with your blog all of the sudden. None of the pictures appear anymore and it just says that you need to sign up for pro or something. Is that just me or is that on your end? Weird!
What a cutie patootie!! You guys are just the best!
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE and a Happy Birthday to you today!
Ohhh he is getting so big! Loving the outfit!
Happy Birthday, I think it is today or tomorrow if I remember right!
Okay I totally missed your B-Day! I am terrible with birthdays and I feel bad cuase you are like the queen of remembering them. I hope you had a good one.
I am not sure why I have issues with your blog but the funny thing today is that according to my blog it says that your last post was 38 years ago....last time I checked we were not alive then right? HAHA!! Isn't that weird. Blogger is having issues I think with the new style blogs like yours. Anyway I again hope you had a fabulous birthday.
Post a Comment