Monday, September 22, 2008

Nick's Wedding!



I can’t believe my little brother Nick is all growed up! He got married last Thursday to Erica. She is from Bountiful and is absolutely perfect for Nick. Besides looking darling together - she is one of the most likeable people I have ever met. I am so thrilled that they found each other.

I did all the reception flowers - centerpieces, lime arrangements etc. It was a lot of work but I like how it all turned out. I Love the colors, flowers and limes. When did I become a florist? I am always surprised when people want me to do stuff like this. Its a lot of fun, but weddings are crazy! I did have help from Amanda (my cousins wife) who is fantastic at flowers and wedding stuff. So that totally helped. I Hope everyone else liked it!

The wedding was awesome – totally one of the best ones I’ve been to. They got married in the Bountiful temple and then had their reception at the Eaglewood Golf Course. It turned out so cute! Erica has great taste and had so many cute ideas. It was a great atmosphere, the food was awesome, and there was a live band and dancing. You all know how everyone in the world loves Nick - they had a great turn out because they both have SO many friends. It was a blast.


The fam at the temple


Mama and Jayjoe - I love the tie!



All the Grandkids! Carter, Christian, Jackson, Leah, Kyle

Aren't the suspender great?


Bridesmaids. Check out the shoes

LOVED the lanterns.


Party Animals

3 comments:

Hammers said...

Awww. It looks like it was a blast! Good for them. The flowers and such look beautiful. What a good looking bunch. I'm sad I missed it. I do have something for them though. Is it best to give it to you or...I'll just email you.

Ashley said...

Okay okay....so you said you were trying to figure out how to make money with your talent in art. I think you just nailed it one way at least you could.....Seriously you do amazing flower arrangements! I would have paid you to do my wedding and I guarentee people would pay you to do their too. You need to advertise that you do that.

Bryndie said...

I can't believe your brother is married. I remember him when he was just a youngin. Your fam looks just the same. Beautiful Wedding! You look great, are you sure you just had a baby not to long ago:)???