Friday, September 12, 2008

Birth Announcement

Jjoe's baby announcement! Made it myself. Its funny that the photo is only a few weeks old and already I think he has grown so much. His cheeks are bigger now and so are his dimples!

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

The announcements were darling! I can't wait to meet him! When we get closer we will have to do play dates!

Ashley said...

I got your announcement this week!! I have it on my calendar board in my kitchen and he is the cutest little smiler ever!! I LOVE the dimples. Good job on the announcement. What program do you use to make them in?

Perkins said...

I love the announcement! You are always so creative. You are such a cute mommy. He is so sweet. I hope to see you soon.

Hammers said...

You know that I loved the announcement! It is posted on our fridge and every time I see it I have to smile. How could I not? You did a fab job on the announcement! Props to Nick on the photo. He did take it right?