This was EIGHT years ago - that is craziness. Yes Nick's hair is real & my belly is not
Halloween was great this year. I totally copied my sister's costume. I love to dress up - even if Nick doesn't dress up with me and I look like a dork! I am starting to get a nice collection of cosumes. It was so much fun for me to dress Jackson up (even if he didn't really appreciate it..) I am trying to take advantage of being able to pick out his costume. Before I know it he'll being telling me what he wants to be. He did pretty well considering he is more interested in eating his sock monkey than halloween candy. We made the rounds and had fun seeing everyone. Having Jacks with us makes everything better. I love that I get to share all of his first experiences with him.









3 comments:
LOL about the cowbell. I need MORE cowbell! I think everyone needs a little cowbell in their life. The world would be such a better place. Love the picture of Leash, you, and the babes! You two are looking foxy. Miss you.
I love how dressed up you get for halloween, we were boring this year! The little boys costumes are adorable.
LOL!! I would play the cowbell too! Those pictures are darling of the those boys in their cosutumes and that is pretty funny it wasn't planned that you all dressed like that. I know what you mean by having someone else take your pictures. I seriously have such a hard time trying to get our family pictures done because I am so picky and they don't behave well for me so I have to have someone else do it. Then I am picky about them too! AHHH..... I would love to do them for you some time. But don't ever feel guilty if you have Kristy do it instead I would never ever feel bad about that. I know that it can be awkward having both of us that way. I think Jamie felt that a little about me coming to town to do pictures. I hope you guys never feel bad about using Kristy instead of me. She is good and so much closer and convient then I can be.
Post a Comment