Our Valentines dinner at home. I wanted to have an Italian meal reminiscent of our trip to Italy We had braised beef tortelloni, stuffed mushrooms, s.pelligrino.....yummers. It was such a nice quiet dinner. Erica and Nick where so sweet and offered to watch JackJack for us while we had our little date night. We love having them next door.
I am such a sucker for flowers, especially after working in a flower shop. Nick brought home these beautiful red roses. They were some of the best I have ever gotten. I have been enjoying them everyday and they still look great. Nick is always so sweet and thoughtful.
I made a special chocolate Tiramisu trifle for Nick. I looked at a bunch of different recipes and just did my own thing with this. Seriously was one of my favorite desserts of all time (and I would know..) I am still dreaming about it. Layers of chocolate cake instead of lady fingers and oreos for Nick's refined pallet.
We got so many fun treats for each other and from other people! This totally isn't even all of it, my mom got us some really fun stuff too - we just ate it really fast :) I am the one responsible for the chocolate fish.







3 comments:
Those roses are AMAZING! And we love living next door to you guys and are obsessed with Jackson so watching him is fun for us! Thanks for giving us some of that yummy dessert too! :)
Looks yummy! I bet Jackson was a big help with the cupcakes.
You guys know good food. Next girls night your making dessert. Glad you had a good Valentints!
Post a Comment