Tuesday, February 23, 2010

18 ++ months

I really don’t even know where to start with my JackJack. He is growing up so fast, and seriously I can’t figure out how it is possible that we get more and more crazy about him everyday. He is so full of personality. We have discovered he loves to show off for people usually by “shooting hoops”. He is a pro at time out (getting put in it and sitting there until I get him). We think he has great self confidence and in general is a pretty tough little guy. He is so bright and seriously knows like five new words a day – this kid is a talker! He loves sports mostly basketball and loves to watch the games with his daddy and tells the players to “shoot it!” He is also really into coloring and likes to pretend to paint at my easel while I paint. I try to not let him watch too much TV, but he loves his “toons” like Special Agent Oso, Little Einsteins, Toy Story, and Mickey Mouse. As always he is really well tempered, interactive, sleeping awesome, eating extra awesome and a good listener. We can’t get enough of this crazy little man, I feel so lucky to be his mom.

This kid can turn anything into a hat.


Our hodgepodge snow outfit


Trouble with our first lil' snow man

Dead. Eye balls and all.

Walking in daddy's shoes

He LOVES to put this fluffu blankey on his little chair to watch "toons". Sorry ladies I have a Lazy-Boy man in trainging.

He spends hours and hours "shooting hoops"

My favorite face, he does this more all the time

This is what happens when he wants to look at the camera while you're trying to take pictures.

Buzz! His new favorite toy.

So sweet.

At the Boondocks. Jacks loves to run around hitting all the buttons on the arcade games, and any game where he gets to throw balls.

Checking his email

First Haircut

Bathtime

4 comments:

Hammers said...

What a guy! It's so fun when they start talking like crazy. You got a keeper.

Bryndie said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you Em! He is a doll! What a great age!

markandaubrey said...

I hate how big they get. Jackson is totally a little boy now. Too cute!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

I really will never get over how cute he is honestly! You capture so many cute moments of him in those pictures!