Tuesday, February 16, 2010

C H R I S T M A S ' 0 9

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was Nick’s first year with no school what so ever and Jackson’s 2nd Christmas. It was so fun to have Jackson be able to at least kind of understand what was going on. Some of his new words were "Sana - ho ho", "choo choo" and "effs". He loved the decorations and we read a lot of Christmas books, and made gingerbread houses. I got him a little choo choo train to go around the bottom of one of our little tree and he was obsessed with it so we decided to go on a real choo choo and got tickets for the Heber Creeper Polor Express. It is just going to keep getting better too, it has been so awesome to have a little guy to have Christmas with. For some reason we do a lot more video than photos on Christmas, so I wish I had more to show..

We have our nicer tree that I put up right away every year – or as Nick taught Jacks to say “bootifool”. I put it up as soon as I can to have it up as long as possible. Jacks was surprisingly really good around the tree and would point at the ornaments and say “ball”. He knows that he isn’t supposed to touch them put a couple times he would come up t me and say “uh oh..” and point to an ornament he had taken down and he would run back up to the tree and put it back.


One of my favorite things that we do is we take Jacks to the tree lot and let him pick out a real tree that we put up in the loft. We decorate it with all of our fun and homemade ornaments and colorful lights. I love the smell and something just feels right about taking Jack to go pick out his own tree, and let him do a lot of the decorating. It is definitely going to be an annual thing ( I even took him last year even though he was still in a baby carrier!) I feel bad that I didn't get a good photo of it this year though :(


All the Hart cousins. Aren't they getting big?

My Family at the Joseph Smith Building

Christmas dinner at The Roof. We love doing this every year!

The Wood Family Christmas Extravaganza!! We had a great time with Nick's family doing our "Christmas before Christmas" Aren't all the little kids so adorable! It is our first Christmas with Brandon & Brandi's new little baby Deven, and with Shay's adorable girlfriend Brittany. Kick butt time as usual playing games, eating and opening gifts - thanks Grandpa Gordy and Grandma Sherrie!!Hanging out at my mom and dads Christmas day.

One of Jackson's very favorite gifts was his Magna-Doodle, he also loves his little keyboard and any basket balls.

JackJack spent HOURS playing with Gma and Gmpa's new Foozball table. He kept screaming "I did it" and "YES!" which he had never said before. This kid is hooked.

Christmas at Grandma Debbie's! This is Gma holding little baby Deven

Breanne and Shawnee hanging out

Cousins! Sweet little Addalie, Ashton and Jackson

0 comments: