Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summer Things I Missed

We had such a great summer I would feel bad if I forgot to blog about it. We went to the Bear Lake house 9-10 times!! We spent as much time as possible there. Jackson loves it so much and got so used to go going that he would say "go to Idaho now" and "way to go IDAHO!" in fact he is still asking to go to Idaho. It was so easy for Nick and I to hop into the car and go, especially since Jack is at a easy age - it was too good to pass up.

He LOVES going on the 4 wheeler, he even likes the "space balls" helmet I make him wear.

The old Badger is still kicking after all the years of abuse. This is us going down the "Wee haw hill".

One of the last weekends of the summer all the adults took a big 4 wheeler ride up Bloomington Canyon. It was quite the adventure!

Playing ball with daddy at the park



Our one and only trip to Bloomington lake this year. We went in June and there was a sheet of ice over the top! In all my many years I have never seen it like that before.


And Of Course....B E A R L A K E

I love this kids giant paws.





I love how we make the same dorky expressions ha ha


Sand Castles with Carter and Kyle



Sweet Shades
"Why Hello Ladies.."

Papa Bob making his famous pancake breakfast.

Rub a dub dub four cousins in a tub...


Wind surfing on the lake

Go Leah!
So exhausted after many fun trips to the Idaho house. Until next year....

2 comments:

Perkins said...

It is about time. I have been wondering how life for you has been. I love that picture of the sheet of ice at Bloomington lake. And your swimming suit ROCKS. We need to catch up.

Hammers said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you and Jackson pulling the same face. Adorable! Idaho is fun. Next year for sure we will make it up together.