Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I had an amazing birthday! I have decided that I love 28 because it has brought me so many wonderul things, so it may sound older that I feel - but bring it on. I had a lot of fun! I always seem to have art shows the same week as my birthday so I was a bit distracted but very spoiled!

Nick brought this DELICIOUS cake home for me frome "Nothing Bundt Cake" it was so cute. We also went to gateway to do some shopping and out to dinner at the California pizza Kitchen. All I every really want is to spend time with my most sweetest sweety pie. Thanks Nickies for always making me feel special on my birthday :)

The spoils! Everyone was so awesome to me! Bethany brought over flowers and balloons, I got cupcakes left on the porch and got to go out with Nick's fam, and have a girls night out celebration with my besties. I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for.


My mom made my very favorite chocolate pudding cupcakes! We had a little party for me at Frightmares this year with the fam. It was SO fun and the cake was just as delicious as it looks! Thanks mama Carol!!
This is what it looks like when all the kids blow out the candles from the other side of the table...uggghhhh

1 comments:

Hammers said...

So glad you had a good birthday! It sounds like you had the good time that you deserve. By the way, love the spit pic.