Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Valentines



Okay I have to say that this is one of the best Valentines Day ever. I have never had TWO valentines before! Nick is officially the most adorable husband in the world. He had me sleep late that morning while he and Jacks surprised me with a waffle, hot chocolate breakfast. They brought new vday slippers up to me and me come down stairs to flowers, valentines, and a super cute chocolate/pink breakfast. Jacks got me a card and put his handprints in it and everything. It was so sweet. I have had fancy gifts and dates before – but honestly nothing beats this. Little special things mean more to me than anything money can buy. It was totally priceless.

We did have a fun night out planned that didn’t quite work out….I was so pumped. I must talk about the Melting Pot a lot because I have two gift cards to go eat there from Nick & Erica and Chris & Bethany (looks like my little plan worked - hee hee hee). The only problem is I only tried to get reservations two weeks in advance and apparently that isn’t enough time!?!? So we are going to try next week or something. Oh well like I said we really didn’t even need to go anywhere!

We spent the day together and took some photos of me with my two valentines. It was great. Jacks wanted to go see Grandma Debbie so he got her some flowers and surprised her. So we got to see Shawnee and cousin Addalie too. We did discover the first signs of Jayjoe not wanting to share…he totally yelled at Addalie for picking up one of his toys…so it begins…



Can you believe Nick did something this cute all by himself? I was quite a lot of sugar for me but I did my best - and it was yummers

Just out of bed! Isn't this shirt the best? So appropriate for valentines day. My sister in law Erica got it for me for Christmas - and one for herself (since we both love Nicks!). I should wear it every year!

I felt so spoiled! Special slippies and everything


Addalie and Monkey Bug

1 comments:

Prosper 1st Primary said...

He is so stinkin' cute and getting so big! Glad you guys had a great V-day! You guys are such a cute family :)