Alicia and Bobby’s wedding turned out so awesome! They got a beautiful room in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building that fit perfectly with an intimate wedding and dinner. She of course looked gorgeous – they are such cute couple. Alicia is such a babe I loved her dress and hair and etc. I can’t believe what a beautiful bride she was. Love you Leeshies!
It was very small so don't feel bad if you weren't there. Jamie and I had a great time being the bridesmaids and Nick took the photos. Amanda did the flowers and cake – which looked SO cute. I helped a tiny bit with the flowers (bridesmaids bouquets). I have so many photos I thought I would post a handful. Keep in mind they haven’t all been “fixed up’ yet in terms of lighting and etc.
It was very small so don't feel bad if you weren't there. Jamie and I had a great time being the bridesmaids and Nick took the photos. Amanda did the flowers and cake – which looked SO cute. I helped a tiny bit with the flowers (bridesmaids bouquets). I have so many photos I thought I would post a handful. Keep in mind they haven’t all been “fixed up’ yet in terms of lighting and etc.















5 comments:
Ok, I have missed the last 3 posts. I guess my blog updater was not showing up. Anyways, Alicia looked beautiful and her husband reminds me of Carson Hinds (crazy)!
Your little one is darling, and can I just tell you, you look fabulous (so skinny)! It makes me so sick of being preggo. Love all the pics!
Those are some good ones. Good times. Alicia is beautiful! What is with me feeling the need to be so close to her in the picute of the three of us? Stupid me. Emily you DO look fabulous! Very skinny.
Oh wow!! She looked so amazing!!! she is seriously drop dead georgous! THese are such amazing pictures Em! And I love the one of you, leesh and jamie. I wish I could have been there! I am glad it was so nice though. sometimes I really hate living so far away.
nice legs - Hey I just listened through your play list and am sorta partial - thanks for the entertainment while I did bills.
D
Hey - going boarding tommarrow at brighton - let me know if you are in 4pm Deb
Post a Comment