Saturday, February 21, 2009

Circus!

We got a chance to go the circus with my family a couple Saturdays ago at the Farmington Fairgrounds. I wasn’t sure how Jacks would react to all the noise and craziness…..He had his ups and downs but overall I think it went really well. When I first took him out of his seat and held him up to see he LOVED it – he bounced, squealed, and even clapped his hands. I think he was looking at the light up toys all the kids had mostly but hey whatever. He also got his first taste of cotton candy too…I know I am terrible! I meant to get photos of everyone but missed the Murrays and mama Carol and papa Bob. It worked out so great because it was just a fun last minute thing! Next year same time same place? I'll have to let Jacks ride the elephant next time...



Nick and Erica



Our buds the Laudies


Chris, Bethany and the kiddos

1 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine said...

we made it into the family. What a cool clan.