Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jackson Joe

I cannot resist this face! With those big bright eyes...Jacks is going to get away with so much. I love the middle face he is making too - he does this anytime he sees that we have food for him. He is just like a little baby bird, he thinks that if he holds his mouth open long enough someone will give him a treat!

What handsome guys



I love taking photos of my two favorites! It is so fun to see how much these goofballs love each other.

2 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

That is perfect you have a picture of him with his mouth open like that! It is darling! He is going to get away with so much being so cute!

Ashley said...

Okay all those pictures are PERFECT!!! I love the daddy and son pictures. So looking at his eyes are they definitely brown?