Saturday, October 29, 2011

Family Photos

Sometimes I think Nick and I might be a little too laid back. We always have so many things that we mean to get to done and don't. Errands, home projects and such. We had a big "to do list" planned for when we woke up on Saturday morning. Morning came and it was a beautiful October day, we woke up and Nick has the idea to just take some photos of our family instead. We weren't able to check much off our list, but we did get these photos. It was so nice to just be outside with my cute boys. AND I think the photos turned out well because there was no plannning and no pressure! Days like this make me think maybe being laid back may not be so bad, and it can be kind of wonderful.


I can't believe this is my handsome boy! He is so grown up, and was so good during pictures (such a contrast from last year!!)



This is one of my all time favorites. I was to print this off poster size and have it by my side of the bed so I can look at all the time :)


Having fun





How I love my hot, lumber jack, mountain man, Papa Bear!

2 comments:

Hammers said...

I love all of them!! The Wood family is so good looking! Some of my favorite days are the days we blew everything off and did our own thing. It's a good thing to do sometimes. Great pictures guys!

markandaubrey said...

Super cute! I love the one of Nick and Jackson. You're ahead of us...we still need to do family pics!