My Show! Well it was a success! This was a big thing for me and with the craziness of the months before, it felt a little overwhelming. I am still in a little disbelief that it all actually happened! There was a great turn out and an interview that I did right before with a local writer for Salt Lake Magazine gave it some great publicity and brought some new people in.
I love talking to people and being in social situations, but it is really hard on me to be the center of attention or the topic of conversation. I can't tell you how much I would love to just hide and listen to everyone talk about my work instead of having to stand in front of it. But I got to see so many familiar faces that made me so happy! Many friends came by that I hardly get to see. I talked to a million people and even sold almost all of the work!! Which was pretty incredible! I also got some great opportunities as a result. So overall the show went really well, and I am so thankful for all of the support shown by my family (my cupcake makers) and everyone that came out to the show. Loves and hugs and snugs from me :)
Salt Lake Magazine Interview:
http://www.saltlakemagazine.com/blog/2011/04/artist-interview-emily-hart-wood-im-not-sure-if-i-would-know-how-to-stop/
Blonde Grizzly Interview:
http://www.blondegrizzlyblog.com/2011/04/meet-emily-hart-wood.html
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago




1 comments:
I think you are so modest about your HUGE TALENT!! Your art is absolutely AMAZING..if I had the talent you have I would be telling everyone how amazing I was, haha..hehe..anyway I think you really are talented!!!
Post a Comment