A couple weeks ago my mom took me to a medical conference. We listened to I think 16 hours of information, so I feel like should be getting a school credit or something after that! The doctor we went to listen to is doing some amazing cutting-edge work with chronic pain and chronic disease. He is Dr Jerry Tennant from the Tennant Institute in Texas and is really doing amazing work that is different from typical doctors. Because of this, he is in the "alternative medicine" catergorgy. But don't let those words scare you, what he does is very scientifically based and he is a very brilliant well renowned doctor! Hence people traveling all over the world to here him speak and be treated by him. I am not going to even begin to explain everything that I learned about the work he is doing, but if there is anyone that is having a hard time finding solutions to chronic medical problems, this may be a great answer! Please give this a look if you feel like it could help you or somone you love. I almost feel like I have a responsibilty to pass it along.
Dr Jerry Tennant at the Tennant Institute:
Dr Jerry Tennant at the Tennant Institute:
http://www.tennantinstitute.com/





0 comments:
Post a Comment