Friday, March 11, 2011

The things he comes up with..

"E X S P E L L I A R M O S ! !"
One of his favorite things is to play "Harry Potter" he has a wand my dad made him and some raquet ball goggles that he calls "Harry Potter glasses". He will wear them all day, which works out nicely since he is running around with a pointy stick.

The last few months have been full of hot chocolate days. :)


Jack Jack just gets more bright and entertaining all the time. He is able to pretty much express just about anything his funny little 2 1/2 yr old mind comes up with.

Me: "Jack, I'm going to give you a great big kiss and there is nothing you can do about it!
Jack: "Never!!....I will " hi-yah you!! ha ha"

We were sitting in church and there was a cute little girl looking back at us. Jack says "hi...you're really pretty." Never heard him say anything like that before at all. It was really sweet. A ladies man already?

Jack: "Wow. Well. THIS is a nice kitchen." (ok too much time with mommy??)

We took the bottle away from Jack a few months ago. He had a hard time at first but had gotten to be quite pleasant about the whole thing. As Nick and I were tucking him in the other night he tried a new approach:

Jack: "I want chocolate milk pah -weese."
Me: "Sorry sweetie, you drank your sippy before nigh nigh and now its all gone."
Jack: "hmmmmmmmm (tapping his chin)...........I have an idea......how about......you make me a new one?"

Jack: "Me and daddy going to store to buy 'yay-gos'. Mommy you stay home and paint a octopus."

Jack sitting on the couch to watch a cartoon. "Mom this chair doesn't match!"
Me: ???? What?"
Jack: "This chair doesn't match." (pointing to the cushion and his legs. He then goes and drags his little blue chair into the room and plops down.
"Thats better."

Jack: "That fan is up really high. It goes around and around. I can't reach it..................unless I had some bouncy shoes..."

Completely out of the blue "mommy I want to be a fire(man) and a batman when I grow up."

When he is playing with his pirate sword he will only respond to "Pirate Jack". He runs around sayings "yahhhr maaateys!!" and singing "yo ho, a pirates life for me!" in his best rough pirate voice. Thanks to the Pirates of the Caribean ride at Disneyland.

2 comments:

Hammers said...

What an awesome Harry Potter! Where do these kids come up with this stuff? Jackson is really reminding me on Nick as of late.

Hammers said...

...of Nick..