So I decided to take down my posts about the whole "trial thing" I went through last Feb. Sometimes life is hard and I am trying to put it behind me and focus on all that I have that is wonderful and lovely. I got to a point where I felt like so many of the things that I have going on in my life are so wonderful, that it wasn't fair to my blessings to focus on the the handful of things that really just......well, suck. Everyone has bad things happen in their lives, so this will be one of mine and I will take it and do the best I can.
To quote Rocky Balboa:
"It is not how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."
Yeah I quoted Rocky, living with Nick all these years is really starting to rub off on me.
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment