Wednesday, April 14, 2010

EASTER!!

Family Easter Egg HuntMy Handsome Jackson
I stole this pic from Erica. Doesn't he look cute in his Easter clothes? Oh man this photo makes my heart melt.

My parent annual Easter Egg hunt with all the rascals

I really had to convince Jack that it is better to put the candy in his bucket rather than eat it on the spot. This took a lot of practice ha ha

Leah - the cutest little curly-haired girl in the world

"Egg color water mom!"
Oh Jack loved this! We having been talking a lot about colors lately so he loved dunking all the eggs into the "color water". He would repeat all the colors "boo, wed, lellow, urple.." I did accidentally tip over the blue cup and Jack had a blue leg for a couple days..



Easter morning with dad.
Nick and I love playing Easter Bunny this year. We hid eggs, but tried to do minimal candy since Jack Jack doesn't really know the difference yet. We really wanted to get him a sand and water table anyway so we picked on up and he LOVES it - it has been so much fun already.

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
Nick and I are on the activities committee in our ward, so this is our first neighborhood hunt and we actually planned it. Yes that is my handy work on the poster and the bunny. The weather was really nice and we had a great time!




Jack Jack found a soccer ball egg and was done with everything else!

4 comments:

Hammers said...

Jackson is so handsome! Emily, you are so beautiful! Great pictures. The one of all the cousins is fun. They'll love to look back at that. Good times.

Ashley said...

How fun!!! He is just adorable Em! So in that picture of you with the apron on...seriously I think you look just like your mom! It is a minni carol!!! HAHA

Nick and Erica Hart said...

That picture of Jackson really is the sweetest...and look how cute you look in all of those pictures! What a cute mom you are!!

Bryndie said...

Great Pictures! We are giving Brenner a sand/water table too (for his birthday). Yours looks way cooler, now I am mad with the one I got...Bummer!