My favorite time of year
Birthday festivities! I didn't have time to think a lot about my birthday, I was so busy doing all my last minute things with the art show. In fact I spent the majority of the day in the gallery installing artwork and painting onto the wall. After I was done though, I did get very spoiled by my sweet family and husband. It seems to take a week to really celebrate my birthday every year. We go out with my family, Nick's family and Nick takes me out. This year we added to that craziness and spent a family day with JackJack too. It was a great birthday and although I am starting to be on the late side of twenty I feel very grateful for what being 27 has brought to me!
Birthday at Black Island Farms with the Harts. This is a great place, JackJack had so much fun playing on everything, seeing the animals, and riding the tractor pull. It was cold but so nice to get together with everyone. It is so funny that my mom and dad got an ice cream cake haha freezing and delicious!



This is JackJack's "cheeeeeese" face
Birthday cupcakes at the Zoo. It was great to see the baby animals, but Jacks was really mad that the carousel was out of order. He kept walking around it, trying to figure out how to get in.
Gardner Village
Sarah, Erica, me
Mama Carol and Erica
I know this is cute but gross. Jacks LOVES the animal and loved being able to touch them. I can't believe they just let the kids poke them all day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment