Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Holiday Times

The holidays are full of so many fun little things...


Jack has been loving Bobby the Bullet his Elf on the Shelf, and I loved using such a great behavioral tool! Can't he stick around all year? Our elf did bring a "baby elf in training" that is going to come back next year to watch baby brother - so now we have two...twice the leverage!



Jack has been sporting some serious bow ties thanks to Auntie Erica!! We got a great little package in the mail awhile back full of little hand made bowties, it was like a dream..Erica you are the best!



For my sweetheart...

Daddy and mommy got really special gifts for each other for Christmas this year. Nick amazes me with his present skills! And always seriously spoils me. He even stayed up extra late to make a special gift pile for me :). He picked out the cutest Roxy boots, Owl necklace and more (seriously proud of him - I don't know how he does it)! He even talked to Erica and TeAnna to pick me out the most adorable Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag - I was so surprised!! I was so glad I happen to have a big surprise of my own up my sleeve (thank goodness!) I made a very special painting just for my sweetheart this year. It is something I have always wanted to do, but is seems so impossible sometimes. But I actually did it (just the week before Christmas I might add..)! It turned out just how I hoped and he loved it. I still love every Christmas that I get to spend with this crazy guy

Me and T made Carmel Apples! We took a day and put these bad boys together! The trick is to give them away before you eat too many yourself...They really turned out so adorable and so good. I think this might become my new thing.




Our special family tree from the tree lot. It smelled great and was just Jack's size. We love to do this every year.

Lovely things...


Christmas Lights & Ice Cream








Out to the Kaysville Theater with my boys :)



3 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

Oh there are so many things I want to comment on. I love the bowtie on Jack, you have the cutest winter jackets and look darling in them being pregnant. You Christmas house is so cute and could be in a magazine. I really missed you guys at Christmas--this makes me really feel sad that we missed out. Looks like fun though and I love the painting you did for Nick!! That is SUCH a good gift for him and perfect for the two of you! I love it. :) MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Hammers said...

Okay, could your boy get any more cute in that bowtie? I don't think so! The few times I have been to your house at Christmas I have loved it. Your tree is always amazing. You always look so good, even when preggers! I know it doesn't matter what anyone says, you pretty much feel like a cow, but you DO LOOK REAL GOOD!

Hammers said...

By the way, that caramel apple was delicious! Seriously, one of the best I have ever had. Props.