Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer Days

4th of July!
We had a good time at the parade. Last year all I did was chase Jack everywhere and this year he was actually kind of freaked out by the whole thing. It was loud and crazy for him. When we first got to our spot, he grabbed my leg, looked up at me and said "mommy, never leave me." It is funny how things change year by year!
All my siblings all managed to find each other at the parade this year. My Grandma Hart had her on float at the beginning of the Parade called "Pioneer Women of Today" or something. I had no idea so I missed it and didn't get a photo :(


FIREWORKS!!
We hung out with one of our favorite families, The Flannerys for the 4th. We had a great BBQ and Nick and Blake got fireworks. Our little boys are so cute together! Killian is a year older and Jack loves to follow a "big boy" around.








Darling little Liam











Teanna with silly kids


Boys never out grow fireworks apparently...These guys were having way too much fun.





Swimming!


Jack loves to go off the diving board at Grandpa's house. He just does it over and over and over.



Macie and Ashton swimming!



Erica's Birthday party at Cherry Hill!


Jack loves Cherry Hill!


Funny boys. I don't know where this face comes from? He just pulls stuff like this when I take his picture. He is way too cool for school.





1 comments:

Hammers said...

I saw that I had not commented on this post yet even though I have seen it. Weird. Looks like you guys had a fun fourth! It's sad you didn't get to see your grandma, she was adorable. She should do it again next year. I love the pics of ya'll at Cherry Hill. Jackson is so stinking cute! Love your swimming suit! You look fab!