I have the most wonderful and BEAUTIFUL friends in the world. I am feeling very grateful and sentimental about these girls. They mean so much to me and I love having them in my life. Mama's nights out and girl talk is such a serious life saver. What would I do without you guys? Loves from the bottom of my heart. Jamie and Alicia and I went out to the Spaghetti fatory down town and did the SLC gallery stroll a couple weeks ago. It was a great night out! But honestly we could be on a couch eating ice cream and I would still be in heaven. haha. Til' next time ladies! **I only wish I could see more of my friends more often, but I will take what I can get :) Loves to all of you that are far away!
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago




2 comments:
Awe Em, you made my day. That was a good night. I think it is safe to say that we always have a good time. I love your guts!
So fun! definitely miss being close to you all! :)
Post a Comment