MR BILL MURRAY a tribute to the legend.
I am so excited to have been part of this show. The idea was genius and about a million people agree with me..It was a huge success. We have grown up with Murray and he really just becomes more and more interesting with each role he plays. I LOVE him. I hope that he proud that his work means something to people - AND has inspired more creativity. What is more profound than that? He is a part of pop culture that people have really responed to.
Bill Murray was invited to the show on the news but we weren't lucky enough to see him. There was a camera crew there filming the event and some actors/actresses. The show was written up in The Huffington Post? as "the thing to do in LA" that Friday night. It would be cool to know what he thinks about everything.
I wish I could take credit for all these great photos, but about a handful of them I got from R&R.
Ghostbusters car parked outside. Ghostbusters included.

My painting sold! I am really happy it sold but would have loved to spend more time with it. Goodbye Squidrow and sailor Bill.


Goodbye my looove.


The R&R scene is pretty different than anything I have been to in Utah. There was an open bar, DJ, ghostbusters...I guess it is true what they say, California DOES know how to party.
There was such a crazy turn out that people were lined up down the street and sidewalk. They had to stop letting people in. The fire marshal eventually had to shut it down an hour and a half before closing.
















3 comments:
Could you be any cooler? I don't think so! I love how you tried on an outfit that looked like Sailor Bill..haha. You sure did get attached to him during this process. I want to know what Bill thinks too! And that would be so cool to see people take pictures of your painting. you never told me that!
You are amazing! I absolutely love your painting! It was cool to see pictures of Yosh (Does anyone call him that still) and CW. Did I tell you I saw Caleb and his wife last month at a concert at Red Butte?
Looks like so much fun!!! You are so talented I can't stand it!!!
Post a Comment