Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let the Wild Rumpus Start!!

Jack Jack's Pre-Party

I was too busy working on a wedding the week of Jack Jack's birthday to have the party the day of, but we did want to have a pre-party with our little family and Nick & Erica to do presents and sing. I set out the decorations and Erica brought over some awesome key lime cupcakes. Nick stayed up really late the night before setting up Jack's new train set. Nick is such a great papa bear! Jack was so excited about his choo choos! He has to put them to bed at night and get them up in the morning ha ha. It was nice to do something special for him, thanks everyone for humoring me!


Rhaaarrr! He loves roaring with his dinosaurs



Erica's key lime cup cakes!





W I L D R U M P U S ! !

My Jack Jack has turned two!! Not only is Where the Wild Things Are one of our favorite books, Jack is such a wild thing we decided to have a Wild Rumpus for him at the family's Bear Lake house. We were a little late celebrating because I was super busy doing a wedding the week of (flowers, decor, etc). The Harts were all up to Bear Lake the weekend after, and we had a bunch of little cousins there so we decided to party then. We set up in my Grandma Harts charming back yard under the apple trees. There were cupcakes, sparklers, ice cream cones, bubbles and of course a wild thing pinata. The kids all love being up there so much, it was really perfect to have a little country birthday party. I loved how it turned out, and Jack seemed to have a great time. Love you little wild boy!

King of the Wild Things



Rumpus cupcake tower (I never miss a chance to use my cupcake stand ha ha)


Happy Birthday Sparklers!

I painted a baseball pinata and turned it into a wild thing



Classic.


bubble time :D


4 comments:

Hammers said...

Talk about a PARTY! Everything looks awesome, even the "pre-party." Jackson is absolutley adorable! I can't believe our kids are getting so darn big. I love the Woods!
P.S. I saw your facebook post of the newest triptych. Love it. I like the blue one with the white owls and Bowie's eyes. Very nice, very nice.

Ashley said...

So cute!!!! You are so amazing...I hope you post pictures of this wedding you just did too. I would hire you! So are you doing wedding decor then?

Nick and Erica Hart said...

These pictures turned out so cute! Your vision of his country birthday turned out amazing. :) That was way cute in grandma's backyard. And remember those amazing chocolate cupcakes? Can you make those again?

markandaubrey said...

Such a cute birthday as usual!!! I LOVE the cupcakes. You are amazing!