It was Erica's birthday a couple weeks ago so a group of us went to Cherry Hill to celebrate! I really love it there, we had a blast!
I feel really bad that we didn't get any photos of Nick Wood! He was there, he is just the one that always takes all the photos! He does a great job and we seriously have SO many pics (too many of me!) We need more Nick - I'm going to try really hard to do better!
It's Tiiiimmmmmeeeee
3 days ago



mama Carol, Carter and Bethay (can you believe that she is pregnant? She is SO tiny!)






2 comments:
Congrats to Bethany, I didn't know she was preggers. Looks like fun. The babies love the water. Jackson is getting SO big! Love your suit, by the way.
So cute to go there toghether now. The place you met and feel in love. Summer Lovin' had me a blast.
Post a Comment