(HUGE blog warning..)
Well I am either all or nothing lately with blogging! I get overwhelmed because so much is going on and Nick takes SO many cute photos that I want to show everything and end up doing nothing . Go figure.

Jacks in my favorite hat looking mischieviousThere goes the Neighborhood..
So the latest news for the Harts is that all of my brothers and sisters are buying new homes! My brother Chris and sister Sarah are moving their families out of our neighborhood. Which is sad, but they are both still going to be in West Kaysville – on to bigger and better things I guess. BUT cool news is my little brother Nick and his wife Erica bought the house next door! It is a darling house and we are so excited for them to get their first place and to have them so close. Hee hee hee our little plan worked…they are stuck with us Woods now….mwaaahhh.
Our new neighbors!
The Hart's HouseEvery year when Spring/Summer comes I love to spend time in my yard. I am so grateful that Nick and I are in a home that we love. We are not going anywhere!! Last year I didn’t do anything in my garden (I was a little busy having JackJack) So this year I actually planted a few flowers and have really been enjoying our yard. We have a little robin family that made a nest right outside our front window. Jackson loves the “bird-as”.
My lil' gardenI could not be more proud of my college grad. It has been a long road for both of us. We have been working and going to school through our entire marriage. It is insane to imagine life with out tests, papers, homework…Weirdness. Nick has especially had to work so hard. I got to work hard learning about art history and painting (which I love). He had to study business finance while working full time. He has worked so hard for our family, and he is a great example for Jackson. We are so proud of you Papa Bear – and love you SO much!
Us with Mama Carol and Papa Bob Jackson is so Proud
Easter
This feels like forever ago. We had a great Easter. My parents have an amazing yard and every year they have a big Easter egg hunt for all the kids. We had a delicious dinner and plenty of goodies for everyone to get sugared up on. My mom and dad spoil us all so much. They got all kinds of candy, clothes and toys for the kids. And some serious See’s Easter chocolates for the grown ups. Nick and I had a fun little Easter for Jacks at home too. He got bubbles, plastic eggs, toys and some great childrens books (my very favorite thing to buy:)).
Me with my little Jayjoe Bunny













4 comments:
Could your little guy get any cuter! He is a Hart for sure! Your yard looks fab! I am so jealous, we just got our yard seeded and the weeds took over. We are living in a jungle right now!
I too love your yard. You have done nice work! Little Jackson is so cute. What a family! Congrats to Nick! You guys did it. You made it through school. I bet you feel a huge sense of relief. Emily how do you manage to look so beautiful every second of every day? I need tips, lots of tips. I also thinks we need to go shopping together.
I am not sure how I missed this adorable post!! I just have three things to say....great picts Daddy!!! second could that little guy seriously get any cuter (he looks like you Em) and third Em...how do you perfectly post for every shot? Seriously you don't take bad pictures.
Congrats on Graduating.
Post a Comment